Tuesday, May 15, 2007

Here and There....

My mother's been complaining, "yun at yun na lang nakikita ko sa blog mo."


Sorry 'Ma. I haven't updated my blog due to the one or more of the following reasons:


1. I've been busy (kinda lame excuse, but i hope it works. hehe!). Bad blogger, bad!


2. Internet connection is kinda slow. (can't i think of any lamer excuse than this? hehe!)


3. I couldn't find my motivation (or inspiration) to write.


4. I've had some more serious issues to sort than write posts.


I can't think of any more reasons. They may be lame excuses but they're true. Honest!


- - - - -


Anyway, even without new posts, my mom gets updates about me as I usually call her or she calls me. Hearing each other tell stories about our everyday lives is better than reading it from a blog. Sige, Tsiki, i-justify ang katamaran!

- - - - -


I called mom last Sunday to greet her because it was Mothers' Day. I wished she was with us so I could give her a big, warm hug! But i hope the phonecall did the trick (no personalized cards again for this occasion).


Anyway, I've greeted all the mothers I know and I will greet them again...


Happy Mothers' Day to all you moms, inays, nanays, mamas out there!!! Pati na rin sugar mommy, hehehe!


- - - - -


Anyway, yesterday was election day (Senatorial, Governors, City Officials). I wasn't really up to voting, but then, it's one of my rights as a citizen of my country. So I made some last-minute preparations and went to my poll precinct to exercise my right to vote.


As I was writing the names of the people who will hopefully lead towards the betterment of my city and my country, I was also praying that my countrymen will vote wisely.


Bumoto po sana tayo nang naaayon sa dikta ng konsyensya. Maging wais na botante, hindi bobo-tante.


I hope this election turns out to be different this time.

No comments: