Saturday, March 01, 2008

The Notebook

For the longest time, i've been wanting to change my blog template but can't seem to find a design that would reflect my personality. Once in a while, i would add (or remove) a page element, change the colors and fonts, or pick a completely different template depending on how i feel at the moment.

Then i came across this design which reminds me of those spiral-bound notebooks that served as my diary during my student days.

Back in highschool through college, i wrote a lot about what's happening in my life, my thoughts and my feelings. That was also the time when i have written a lot of poems, most about observations around me and, yeah, my thoughts and feelings.

So, i'm trying this one out and getting the "feel" of it. Perhaps it might inspire me to write some more.

But being the unpredictable person this blogger is known for, expect some more changes in the next few weeks.

;)

No comments: