Sunday, March 02, 2008

Painted!

Yesterday's snaps ;)

I love lavender. So it's no wonder that i had this window painted with that color. This is from the vacant room i previously raved about. Yeah, it's been quite a while and i haven't moved in yet. There are so many repairs to do and some other people's stuff to put away coz this room was used as a stockroom of some sort after the previous occupants vacated the place.



And there's dad placing a plastic screen so i can always have the windows open for sunlight and not worry about the cat getting out through the jalousies.






Meanwhile, my sister Tet tried to paint her toenails pink -for the very first time...

...by herself! And she is so serious about it.









"my hands are small i know but they're not yours they are my own..."

...and my fingernails are painted with a color i can't name. It's brownish from the bottle but turned kinda pinkish at one angle then fleshy at another (i guess it depends on where the light bounces off) with a metallic finish.

The nail polish would not last long though. I work with my hands a lot. I can't be bothered with maintaining paint on my fingernails and worrying about them chipping off coz eventually, they will chip off and get messy. This is one girlie stuff i can live without.

No comments: