Friday, September 28, 2007

Friday Madness

Friday is washday.

It's when people at the office wear civilian clothes after four days of being confined in their office uniform.


it's when this usual skirt and blazer type of person becomes an 80's fashionista.






and this mother of three lets loose with her sleeveless blouse.





So aside from being a washday, today had also been Fashion Friday.


In my case, I just didn't have anything else to wear.

I'm not kidding.

= = =


Friday is payday.

Should've been out partying, videoke singing, or having a drinking session with my buds. But most of them have gone home early.

I was at the office til 6:30pm (the guard will kick me out if i stayed any longer) then i went straight home.

No party. No videoke. No drinking session.


On a payday?!


Yeah. I've got bills to pay and stuff to buy. I'm not in the mood to go out anyway as I've been looking forward to chillax at home.


Have a happy weekend!
;)

No comments: