Thursday, September 13, 2007

Have fun while you're in it

Ok. So maybe I needed days and not hours to have my thoughts organized for this post. But there was work to attend to and it needed immediate action and my undivided attention. So bear with me please.

As mentioned in my previous post, I came from a training/workshop last week for three days. I was trying to stuff my head with new things concerning the agency's efforts in addressing the challenges it currently faces. I wasn't really a target participant (was actually a filler coz some participants did not show up) but at least I was able to absorb some information (would be useful someday).

It was an honor being with brilliant minds and people with high level positions in their respective offices/agencies. And as usual, I was the youngest of the lot. I had fun though!

seriously learning

seriously having fun!


But the real fun starts after every session.

we didn't just pose beside that pool ;)

photo op in the elevator


We were billeted at Richmonde Hotel in Ortigas. Yes, it was near the San Miguel Corp building. Most importantly for shoppers (or window shoppers like me), the hotel was just walking distance from SM Megamall, The Podium, Starmall, Shangri-La, Crossings Department Store and St. Francis Square.

Got to roam mostly in St. Francis Square coz it houses stalls that sell stuff at affordable prices. Talk about cheap.

I got this wedge sandal for 230Php


Come to think of it, I was at first reluctant to attend the course as I didn't see the immediate need for it. But sometimes, there are things that happen in our lives which we're uncertain of, but could be enriching and fun once we involve ourselves in it.

So might as well enjoy the time and charge everything to experience. Who knows, it might well be one of the most enjoyable things you've ever experienced.

No comments: