Saturday, January 05, 2008

Saturdate (Saturday Date)

Pardon me. I'm a little lazy to put more words in this post or to compose a more well thought-of sentence. So here goes.....

It's the first Saturday of the month. And like other first Saturdays, the St. Lazarus Choir was scheduled to sing in the anticipated mass. But this day was kinda special because it's the first Saturday of 2008!

What made it more special is that we have a new uniform.

Ponkan na Ponkan!
Never thought orange would look good on me.
hehehe!


Another special reason is that i was out on a date. Well, sort of. It's not one of those formal dates though. But hey, it was nevertheless a pleasant time sharing laughs and laid back conversation over dinner (never mind that it was fast food).

So, there it was. Pardon me if i couldn't put more words here. I'm still trying to quiet down this giddy, giggly high school girl in me.






No comments: