Saturday, January 12, 2008

Tuesday to Friday

Warning: Just some random blabberings. This might bore some of you. Definitely not for those who expect a fast-paced, jampacked post. Hehehe! Don't tell me i didn't warn you. ;P


So i was late on Monday. And i was a victim of what we call "na-Lunesan." So the rest of the week, my attendance was not something i'm proud of (the only day i completed my 8-hour shift was on Wednesday). Yeah, i realize that it's up to me to do something about it. Yup, there's always another week. Always another Monday. ;)


= = =


People have started telling me i got skinnier. Well, that's as far as my face is concerned, i guess. But then maybe i did got a bit skinnier. Just a bit. Hehehe! Remember when i was stressed out during the preparations for Christmas parties and presentations? And then eventually i got sick and was limited to the confines of our house on Christmas Day. And when i'm sick, my appetite suffers. Come New Year's Day, i was A-OK again but my present preoccupation made me stay up till the early hours of morn while i haven't got back to eating three full meals a day.

So there. Less sleep + less food = skinnier me.
I know it's not healthy. But it's just a phase.


= = =

This week at work was sloooooow paced. Not much activity yet although i have some projects in mind. But my body is still in hibernate mode. Or should i say Holiday mode because i haven't got the chance to really enjoy the holiday season.

But since the stars are properly aligned once again, i was at the right place at the right time, when ate Eva asked if i wanna go with her to Kalibo in Aklan for the Ati-Atihan Festival. Of course i said YES! Ate Eva and i had travelled together a couple of times already and we had a blast! Once again, ang mga dalagang gala are back on track!

Plane tickets are on the way. Things are yet to be packed. Will be filing my LOA, leave some instructions at the office and call the cousins in Antique coz i'm planning to have a side-trip there as well coz i miss the last time i spent my two-week summer vacation in my mother's hometown.

I'm so excited!

Stay tuned!

No comments: