Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Block off

No work. No classes. No pesky phonecalls. No clients to accommodate. I am on official leave today. Bwahahahaha! After all, i still am entitled for a birthday leave, you know!

Nope, i didn't have a party. I figured it was a nice day to do the laundry. It was a sunny day with some wind. Very good combination!

By afternoon, i was store-hunting in Quiapo with my cousin and we were lucky enough to find what we were looking for. Looked like i hit a goldmine. I was looking for curing salt for my hamonado, but the store also had baking ingredients (choco bars, powdered chocolate, colored sugar, candy sprinkles, etc) and materials for packaging... oh it was wonderful!

I ended up buying not just the curing salt. I also got candy sprinkles and the cellosheet -plastic wrappers- for future use (to wrap my brownies with).

Yeah, talk about being lucky.
;)

No comments: