Thursday, August 21, 2008

Flowers

Happen to pass by Dangwa on my way home. The jeepney driver was taking detours and shortcuts to avoid heavy traffic jam. So there i was, sitting inside the vehicle looking out the window, taking in all the sights and sounds of the busy street brimming with flowers and people haggling with the vendors.

Looking at the flowers, i began to get lost in my thoughts. I remember ninang's flowers, which i took home and adorned our little grotto for a couple of days. I remember the last time i had flowers on my desk at the office. I remember that one time i took home some mums bought form Tagaytay, which died after a week (maybe because i didn't have a green thumb?). I remember the orchids that papa was able to grow and the pretty white flowers that bloomed under his care.

And before my thoughts went any farther...i let out a sigh to get me back to my reality.

I just thought, if i wanted flowers, i'll buy them myself.
;)

No comments: