Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today...

The car and the passenger jeepney were blocking half of the street where I pass by everyday.


closer view of the damage


Good thing I left home early for work. ;)

- - -



Anyway, I'm going back to my aerobics-taebo session today at 8am. I'm looking forward to losing a little of these flabs in my body. I know it would take a great amount of time and effort, considering the extent to which my once not-so-hot-but-looking-okay body became im-so-not-fit-and-not-okay frame. But more than my wish for a leaner body, doing this exercise jumpstarts my working day and gives me another reason to be happy. (Exercise releases happy hormones)



But then i guess, being happy doesn't necessarily need a reason. Or does it?



Nah, just stay happy folks! And have a great day ahead.

No comments: