Friday, February 02, 2007

Finding One's Way Back...

The other day i was a mix of emotions. For some reasons i felt like i was lost, confused, and alone. And pretty much helpless like a little child.


"..do you know, where you're goin' to..."

Times like these i just needed someone to talk to (or chat with!); someone who really listens and doesn't try to answer my problems, but gives realistic suggestions. But then, i wasn't really having problems that time. I was just stressed out (and pretty much overwhelmed) with all the things goin' on around me (particularly work) and he was there to cheer me up. Dude, you know who you are. Salamat talaga.

He cleared up my "messy head" and got me on track by the three simple words he said-- move your butt. Yes, whenever i feel stressed, i sulk in my tiny little world, wallowing in my confusion and frustration. But somehow i managed to muster all my strength to get out of my shell and face whatever the day throws at me.

Back at the office the next day, people asked me jokingly "are you clear now?". Well, yeah i guess.

my friend's reaction to this pic made my day.

As always, he makes me feel like the prettiest girl in the world.

Yup, i'm back on track.

= = =

One of my friends is also back. Back to the office and to the welcoming arms of the Carmelites (foodtrip group). I hope he stays for the month so we could celebrate his upcoming birthday with the group.



Jhunted, another "Pfizer dude" in our office
and my adopted younger brother

No comments: