Thursday, July 19, 2007

Uninvited

What do you do when you’ve been missing a friend who’s overseas and your only means of communication is through IM? If he’s not online, you get updates on him through his blog. But it’s been quite a long time now that I haven’t gone online for instant messaging. And the blog? Every time I try to visit the page something like this appears on my monitor:

This blog is open to invited readers only. It doesn’t look like you have been invited to read this blog. If you think this is a mistake, you might want to contact the blog author and request an invitation.

Invited readers only?! Do I think this is a mistake?! Hmm…

Well I tried contacting the blog author and requested (read: asked nicely) for an invitation. But I still get the same message that I am not an invited reader.

Dude, I know you’ve been visiting this blog. Don’t shut yourself out, okay?

Whatever it is you’re going through, I pray that you get through it. I know I’m not someone who can dispense sound advice. Just holler if you need someone to listen, okay?

Bless you!

No comments: