Friday, April 25, 2008

Upgrades...

Here's a continuation of yesterday's post.

Yesterday's batch of puto came with cheese filling and salted egg as toppings.
shown here with a mini (but plain) version

It was sold for a higher price but the office people didn't mind. They must've really liked my creation that they didn't have second thoughts about shelling out a few more pesos for the yummy munchies. Or it could've been that they had no other options for their afternoon snack. Whichever way, it was a good thing that my puto were sold out.

I'm already thinking of other ways to make these yummy little munchies more interesting. There had been suggestions from my colleagues that i should experiment with other flavors like ube (purple yam) or pandan. The suggestions were noted down and shall be considered for subsequent batches.

How about chocolate-flavored puto?
We'll see about that later...

Ciao!

2 comments:

the antipop said...

hi. new here. you added me to your list or other...at neowax. love your haircut. are you tryna morph posh, rihanna and katie holmes?

Tsiki said...

glad you liked it. thanks!
but you know what, i didn't have a particular celebrity hairstyle in mind when i stepped in the salon. i just told the hairdresser to give me a no-fuss cut. i wanted something short and low-maintenance. and the rest, my friend, is history.