Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Back to School!

Today marks the first day of school for most students here in the Philippines, but some kids had already attended their classes since last week--my bro included.

Summer vacation's over, they're all back to school.

I say, tapos na ang maliligayang araw nila! ;p (their happy days are over! hehehe)

+ + +

But then I, too, was not spared.

Waaaaaaahhh!

My supervisor had me enrolled in one of the universities here in Manila to take up Master in Public Administration.

The course runs for 12 months and classes are conducted every Tuesday. I'll be relieved from my office work during classes; tuition and other school fees will be shouldered by the office but i'm gonna have to render service obligation for a year once i finish my schooling.

Hmm.... sounds fair enough for me.

But in the event that i did not finish my schooling (knock on wood!) due to health reasons or grade failure and/or resign from my present job without fulfilling my service obligation, i'm obliged to return the amount of money the office have spent for my schooling.

Tapos na ang maliligayang araw ko.

We just had our first day of class today and i must admit that i had to adjust to being a student again. Medyo kinalawang na ang mga turnilyo! Hehehe!

+ + +

And speaking of classes...

my Food Trades (cooking) class
Monday-Wednesday-Friday
5:30 - 8:30PM


I miss my cooking class already.

I haven't been attending class for a couple of weeks now and I'm afraid i might have to sacrifice this class to make way for bigger responsibilities at work.

I'm gonna have to learn cooking on my own.

*sniff*

No comments: