Tuesday, September 05, 2006

"...this is my confession..."

"i've come to realize that destiny can hurt a person as much as it can bless. and i find myself
wondering why of all the people in the world i'd fall for someone that can never be mine"

i haven't seen him for quite a while--a week or two perhaps. we've been too busy with our lives that we don't even have time to stop and say "hi". so when i saw him the other day, boy! was i so glad! but i tried hard to suppress it. for fear that he might see through me. i am that transparent with him.

so there he was and, well, there was i in the same room with other people. but it felt as though we were the only ones there. he looked at me and i tried to fathom what lies underneath that gaze. i missed that kind of look. i missed you. i missed you so much i could kiss you now.

he was still looking at me as he stood up and let it linger for a while before he walked out of the room. i looked around. everyone was busy doing their own thing. but something in my head says "go follow him." so i went. only to find out he was outside. waiting. for me?

he held my hand and suddenly we were in some street but surprisingly, no one else was there. he let go of my hand but he pulled me closer to him. it happened so fast and all i could remember was the softness of his lips, the hunger, and yet there was tenderness in his kisses as he was caressing my face. oh how i wish it would not end! i have waited long enough for this. we kissed for what felt like forever until he paused to look at me.

and then i woke up.



No comments: