Thursday, July 10, 2008

win some, lose some

This was supposed to be a corn muffin.

but it didn't look like it's supposed to.

it did taste like corn, but not in a muffin-ey way.
it was more like a pudding.

saan ako nagkamali?!

oh well, time for some adjustments again.

remember my cookies? they were not perfect the first time.
But i tried to figure out what went wrong,
which ingredient to minimize, which to add more...
and now my cookies are a hit!

I'll just have to be more patient with this muffin stuff.

I'm not all-knowing when it comes to cooking and baking.
I didn't have formal training and i haven't really taken the time to sit down
and study the technicalities of baking.
It's more of a pakiramdaman when i bake something.

But then, it's still practice...practice...practice.
;)

No comments: