Sunday, July 27, 2008

What's up?

I'm back!

Yeah, I've been out of blogging circulation for a couple of weeks coz I've been catching up on quite a lot of things at work and my schooling is adding up to the bulk of stress i had to manage. But with another subject coming to a conclusion on Tuesday, I'm kinda looking forward to squeezing in some other activities/pet projects that I've started but was forced to drop when my schooling started last month.

For one, my "new room project" that was put on hold after the windows got painted. Aside from the lack of funding for the repairs to be done, i find that i also don't have that much energy to sort the things out when i get home from work.

Then there are other things but i figured i only needed to manage my time with the things that needed to be done and then it would be breezy for me. And maybe i needed to take vitamins for the energy boost.

On another note, i think i'm developing an obsession with baking (and then consuming the finished product!). For one, i've just baked my first white bread today. I've also come up with my own version of banana bread (photos on later posts, promise!) and the peanut butter cookies are still getting rave reviews.

But that's just me. I'm no expert at this stuff but i seem to get a kick out of it. I just love the smell of baked goodies. Brings back childhood memories when i used to walk a couple of blocks from home to buy bread for merienda. I didn't mind the waiting time at the bakery to get my pandesal coz my nose was wonderfully bombarded by the smell of freshly baked bread.

Now i don't need to go far for my bread. Perhaps that walking will be useful for another purpose... to shake of the extra pounds i've gained from eating those bread!
;)

No comments: