Monday, August 13, 2007

Party's over

here's a bit of info...
I share birthdays with these beautiful people:

Iza Calzado

Aga Muhlach



AND!...



my uncle


the person 'responsible' for the 'grand celebration' yesterday ;)

pardon for the blurry image. my eight-year old cousin shot the pic.

; )


And so the party's over.

Blame me for not having snaps of the preparation coz i woke up rather late. After all, it was my birthday and i can pretty much do as i please. Still i wasn't able to take pics while the party's on because i was busy preparing the drinks.

The grand celebration i was talking about wasn't solely mine. As i've mentioned earlier, my uncle and i share the same birthday. The party was mainly his (coz he's got more moolah, hehe!) because it was also his despedida party (he works overseas).

The usual setup when my uncle's in the country on our birthday: he takes care of most of the stuff (like food for lunch and alcoholic drinks by the afternoon) while i share some in my own little way. Usually, it's dad who cooks up my contribution for the food (spaghetti for snacks or a beef dish). For this year, Papa whipped up his new specialty while I came up with my own version of Mindoro Sling (the drink you should try when you're in Puerto Galera) to which my cousin was a willing taster.


Unfortunately my concoction wasn't as smooth as the original version. It gave me a big headache unlike my previous Mindoro Sling experience back in Puerto two months ago.


*sigh*


I miss the beach again. 'twas such a blast. But more of that on my next post.


Ta-tah!




No comments: