Friday, August 10, 2007

Whirlwind Weekend

This week had been pretty busy.

And I'm like this dude:

minus the menacing face. Heheh!



Here's the rundown:


I was supposed to take a leave of absence today but due to "insistent public demand" I had to report to the office.


The insistent public composed of people from the four bureaus in our cluster, almost begging me to re-schedule my leave so I could teach them some more and practice them for the cluster presentation next week.


Okay, so they did not beg me. They asked nicely ;)


To that, I obliged. The cluster presentation was actually an entry for the Healthy Lifestyle Aerobics Competition.


To offset my frustration, I bought cake, pancit (noodles, for long life), and softdrinks for my officemates as my birthday blowout. It's a prelude to the grand celebration on Sunday. Grand Celebration.


don't you think the candles are kinda big for the cakes?




After all is said and done--the practice over and the food eaten--there were still paperworks to attend to. I had to stay a little bit more at the office and finally went home by 7pm.

= = =

After all that hoolabaloo, I'm finally home.

Dad tried a new dish he got from one of the recipe books my sister bought.


Spanish Chicken with Chorizo


= = =

I was a happy girl devouring the chicken. Oh, did I mention I love chicken dishes? If there's nothing more to eat except chicken, I'm more than happy to finish it.


And yes, it really was a prelude for my birthday on Sunday!

No comments: