Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Cold Case

Feeling extremely thirsty even after having gulped almost a liter of water. My throat feels parched still. Voice getting hoarse. Signs that i'm going down with a cold. Remind myself to take extra doses of vitamin C.

Can't get sick now. There are things to do: sing in the Misa de Gallo (dawn mass), practice for the DOH Christmas party presentation, plan the program for the Bureau Christmas party.

*sigh*

It's always been like this--getting sick during the Christmas season. This should be the time when work is not hectic and people shop for gifts, but it's the opposite for me. I couldn't squeeze gift shopping in my tight schedule. Rehearsals for production numbers take most of my time after office hours. But in the previous years, i was still able to push through things.


my one minute of fame during last year's Christmas presentation.
partida, may sipon pa ako nyan!
hehehe!



this presentation won grand prize


I hope i could still survive the Christmas rush this year.

Let's keep our fingers crossed!

No comments: