Monday, December 17, 2007

you gotta be this lucky...

I bought this pair of shoes three days ago. I've saved up enough money to buy a decent pair of running shoes as an external motivation for my weekly jog.

Price Tag: US$46 (roughly Php 1,900++)







The next day, my sister sent me an SMS that a package arrived from our cousins in Las Vegas and this pair of shoes was being sold for Php500. My brother picked this out for me, knowing that i've been wanting to buy running shoes.






The initial reaction was: "Whaat! Should i've known that there's a package coming, I never would've bought those shoes that cost me almost two thousand freaking pesos!"

But when the shock wore off, I had a grin on my face and told myself, "I only wanted one. Now i got two pairs of running shoes!"

There's nothing better than this.
;)

No comments: