Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Merry Christmas!

Maligayang Pasko - in Tagalog, my native tongue
Feliz Navidad - in Spanish
Feliz Natal - in Portugese
Buone Feste Natalizie - in Italian
Frohliche Weihnachten - in German
Joyeux Noel - in French

= = =

I'm still down with the cold, double-teamed with cough. But Christmas is Christmas! Food is overflowing and relatives are here. I just had to greet them at a certain distance this time (so as not to spread my virus). Too bad i can't mingle with them. My virus is pretty tough! But i still have time to rest tomorrow as i have scheduled another LOA.

My uncles and cousins are having fun right now, drinking and videoke-singing. Guess i just have to enjoy listening to them as one of my uncles make fun of the song lyrics (he's great at improv!).

= = =

Here's one nice vid i found for this season.



= = =

Have a great Christmas everyone!

No comments: