Wednesday, December 19, 2007

"one step closer to the edge, and i'm about to break!"

I was supposed to be on leave today. But i still went to work. I had my LOA scheduled earlier but now that the party is in two days, i'm up to my neck with activities.

The day started very early for me. Sang in the dawn mass at 5:00 am. Cold caught me already. Then i had to learn the moves that i would be teaching my cluster mates for the production number we'll be performing for the Christmas party in two days. And i'm still about to come up with a program for tomorrow's Bureau Christmas Party.

Call time for the practice was 10:00AM. People arrived a couple of hours later. Waaay later! And yet what we're practicing is supposed to be an entry for a competition.

Let this be the last time things like these happen. I think i've done enough sacrifices already.

No comments: