Tuesday, November 13, 2007

and those were the days...

It was just like any other working day yesterday. Not too heavy. But for unknown reasons (aside from the coffee i've been OD-ing on), after returning from another office, my heartbeat was pounding with no particular rhythm and i just felt like screaming my lungs out.

Later on i rationalized it was stress from the previous days manifesting itself just yesterday.

*sigh*

These days surely make me recall my out-of-town trips (official business or otherwise) and reminisce about the fun of just being out of the confines of my office cubicle!


Bataan with my choirmates
January and April 2007

one morning in Orani (still wearing my PJs).......and at the foot of the cross at Mt. Samat


Baguio City


Quezon Province (with officemates)
2005


After climbing the Grotto Doloroso (with 300 steps and a larger-than-life station of the cross)


Batangas
March 2007


taking a short break (nap?)


DTTB Monitoring 2005


need i say where?


Davao City


upon landing at the airport!


Not exactly out of town


my dancegroup in Quezon City......... and revisiting Fort Santiago




No comments: