Friday, November 16, 2007

One rainy night...

he laid down on my bed while i was sleeping. I was waken by the slight movement but i didn't open my eyes. I knew it was him because of the familiar scent he wears.

He was watching me sleep... with my back towards him. I felt him come closer until i felt his warm breath at the back of my neck. He wrapped his arm around my waist as he brushed aside my hair that partly covered my face, and he whispered my name... letting his lips brush past my ear... and ever so lightly grazing my neck and shoulder.

"Honey," the words escaped from my lips in a whisper, my eyes still closed. His arm around my waist wrapped tighter, then i felt his warm hand reaching for my breasts... the back of my neck was showered with butterfly kisses.

I turned towards him to meet his kisses, which are now getting deeper and deeper. Moans escaped his lips with every kiss... his hand caressing my already bare back.

It was cold outside, but i was wiping beads of sweat from his forehead. The pouring rain drowned every moan and sigh... and the dark of night concealed every touching, groping, caressing of hands and bodies intertwined.

The coldness of the night was filled with warmth... and tenderness. And although it was still dark, the union of two souls in love somehow lit up the room and made life a little more worthwhile.

The rain finally stopped. Beside him, with my head on his chest, i was peacefully listening to his heartbeat, contented with his arms wrapped around me. He began singing my favorite song. More like whispering, but i could clearly hear it.

He ran his fingers through my hair, still whispering my song. I closed my eyes and went back to sleep, keeping a snapshot of the moment in my head. For i know he won't be there beside me when i wake up in the morning.

No comments: