Sunday, November 11, 2007

To those who are curious about the song Alamona (Alam mo na: a tagalog phrase meaning "you-know-what")

It's performed by a band who call themselves Endofcontracts (yup, it's spelled as one word). This indie music was used in the soundtrack of an indie movie titled Boso, starring Katya Santos and Jeffrey Quizon.

The band's album is said to be available in record stores nationwide. I'm goin' to check it out later.

Anyway, here's a rough translation of its lyrics:

I told you it's okay
I'm not the jealous type
and i know you've got someone else in your life
I won't be demanding to be squeezed
in your very tight schedule

And I'll always be here waiting
even if it means being your #2
just as long as i have....

your sweet kisses and you-know-what...
The way you touch my heart
makes up for the times you're not here
with me 'cause yoiu're with someone else

And when you wake up in the morning
you'll be leaving me again
'Cause you'll go back to your "real world"
and pretend that you're okay
and completely happy with him/her.

When will you be mine, all mine?

Your sweet kisses and you-know-what
To wake up in your arms with no one else between us
The touch of your hand and you-know-what
and the neverending affection that overwhelms me.

No comments: