Sunday, November 11, 2007

So-So Weekend

Missed my Saturday jog again. Oh well, things happen.

So, I just used the time to do my chores at home! Yup. I had a week's worth of laundry, some dusting and sweeping to do and volunteered to cook for lunch. But that's okay. I've been doing those things since i was little (and i'm still little, with a 5'2" height, hehehe!). And i had the time and energy yesterday, unlike the past weeks when i've been exhausted with work and i couldn't do anything else when i get home but eat a little and sleep.

It's a good thing that work is not heavy lately. I get to catch up on some other important things like chatting up with my cousins (we live in the same area but we rarely see each other coz of our busy schedules), attending choir practice (dami ko nang utang 'Bin! hehehe!), spending time with my family, and yes--household chores.


Sunday is my rest day. After attending mass, have lunch and just have an easy, lazy day. Pig out on some munchies while watching movies on DVD, or update my blog, maybe?--just so we can show Mom that we have a life even if it's not that interesting.

Hello Mother!

Oh wait, I have to work on a presentation. Well, more like a production number. It's for the boss' birthday on the 23rd.

Will be meeting with the other boss for approval. And then there's the rehearsal, the costumes, the set, lighting.... okay, i gotta go.

And i hope your weekend had been more interesting than mine.
;P

No comments: