Friday, October 19, 2007

Happy Friday

Unfortunately, there was no night-out. Fine with me. There'll be other nights for that.

So, I just spent the late afternoon in the office mini-gym and used the treadmill for a good 30 minutes of walking and a little jogging. Better than no physical activity at all.

Caught up with fellow gigster IB and chatted the time away while we jogged. Turns out he's a treadmill addict like me! Well, he does it more often than me.

= = =

At work today, two of my officemates celebrated their birthdays.





the celebrants




the cake................... and some of the food





yummy!

Their names start with the same letter - J. Both their spouse's names start with the same letter as well. Their children also have the same first letter in their names - all J. One is celebrating her 49th birthday while the other, her 39th. And both were born in October!


Uncanny?

Happy birthday Doc Jen and Doc Janet!

No comments: