Tuesday, October 16, 2007

More Surprises




I know i said i love surprises. But definitely not this kind of surprise:





Thick black smoke from a fire
less than a hundred meters away from our house



And i still had the time to take a pic! A neighbor was amused that it was a camphone that i got my hands on during that time and on a similar incident. Others would've taken their most important belongings, but then, the fire was really not that near so we need not panic that time.

I can still hear Ted's voice in my head when he once said that i should've been a reporter--perhaps a news photographer--coz i seem to get a kick out of covering what's happening around me.

Well, I myself am surprised at how "brave" i could get, taking pictures and videos of such events.
Goes to show that you never really know what you're capable of doing unless you really do it.

= = =


I gave her food, i gave her water. I held her gently and ushered her to her cage. All i wanted was a night's sleep without her hogging the bedspace, or running around and stepping on my fat belly.
But i realized, too late, that i shouldn't have messed with a cat in heat.



good thing she didn't bite


Yeah, that's how it is, taking care of living things. At least, Mae, yours don't have sharp claws.

;)

No comments: