Thursday, October 11, 2007

Life's Little Surprises

Showed up at work today wearing a skirt. Like last time, i got people talking. The office people are so used to see me wearing slacks or jeans during washday.



they never thought i could put this number on


Surprise, surprise! It's not even a washday. It felt like a Friday though coz tomorrow's a holiday (end of Ramadan for our Muslim brothers and sisters), so i put on my Friday-best. Besides, i didn't have a pair of jeans or slacks available as i brought them to the laundromat last night.

So folks, if you see me again wearing girly clothes, you already know why.

Obiwan kept looking at me from head to toe (lingering from the waist down) telling me i should wear girly clothes more often as it looks so good on me.

"Aww, shut up" I said while wiping drool off his chin.

;P

= = =

I had the office people pleasantly surprised, but i was in for a shock before that on my way to work.

Good thing i followed my instincts and had quick reflexes that time, or i wouldn't be blogging for quite a long time.

Someone up there really loves me still.

To the driver of that white SUV (not really sure if it was a CRV coz things happened so fast), perhaps you need to have your eyes checked. Or go back to kindergarden coz obviously, you don't know the difference between red and green. YOU SUCK, BIG TIME!

= = =

This time around wasn't as awkward as the previous one, albeit brief. But thanks for staying a little while longer.

The question still dangles in my head though, as i listen to my Rivermaya mp3 collection at 1am (it's Friday already): "What could be wrong kaya?"

You said you have under-estimated me. I say I have over-estimated you.

But you said I haven't seen the best part yet.

OK, surprise me.

I love surprises.
;P

No comments: