Sunday, October 21, 2007

Malaya kang gumalaw!

(Translation: You're free to move)

I've decided to tweak my weekend routine by doing some walking/jogging with my aunt and uncle. It's one of the many things I've put on my to-do list after picking up from my last episode. I've closed up another chapter, so it's just fitting to do a different number this time.

The route was to go around the field in front of the Luneta Grandstand and then proceed towards the CCP Complex. Once there, go up the ramp in front of the main building and then back to the Grandstand.


follow the yellow line




up the ramp, then down to the other side



Seen along the way:


one of the many groups doing aerobics along Roxas Boulevard


participants to the Anlene Movement


i envy her long and slender legs ;P

The change of scene was a breath of fresh air (figuratively and literally). Temperature was just right but the 1.5 hours of walking and jogging was more than enough for me to break up a sweat. Lots of it!

I went home feeling a bit lighter. Nevermind the tired legs and sore feet coz it's part of doing it the first time. The pain will go away. I wanna do it again next week!

'Til next Saturday then!

No comments: