Monday, October 15, 2007

Not in love

We are nothing like anything at all.

No words to define whatever it is
that happens between me and you.
No logical explanation
why my heart skips a beat
when i'm beside you.

Why i keep snapshots of your smile
carefully tucked away inside my head,
that by the end of the day
i look at them one by one
before i go to bed.

We are nothing like anything at all.

Let's not define what we feel for one another
for we may not be feeling the same thing.
A kiss will always be just a kiss.
And the touch of my skin against yours
may not be like what you're thinking.

Please do not get carried away.

Or maybe i should be the one
who needs to be reminded of these things.
'Cause we are nothing like anything at all.
And i know for sure, you'll never catch me
if ever i fall.

No comments: