Friday, October 05, 2007

Revelation v.2

Sorry to break your heart, cousin Taz. ;)


I got a lot of questions and reactions (violent & otherwise) with this pic:



Some people liked it. Some people didn't. Some were shocked coz they never thought I'd do such a thing.


The prevailing question was: "Is it real?"


First, I may be a big fan of dragon tattoos (and tattoo in general) but I can't see myself getting old and wrinkly with it.


Second, I work in a company with a lot of conservative people and with rules to observe. Although they encourage my artistic inclinations and creativity, I opted not to abuse my so-called freedom of self-expression.


And well, I was just being the proud big sister of my brother who did the inking.


Still, I got y'all there, didn't I?


I liked the attention. I got people talking. Even my cousins who seldom make contact sent me a message on Friendster asking about the tattoo.


So for the record, the tattoo was NOT REAL.


Just don't ask me what my bro used to draw it on my arm.
;)

No comments: