Friday, October 05, 2007

Reaching out


It's been pretty boring hiding in the dark. And lonely too.


Nothing beats surrounding myself with shiny, happy people. It somehow "forces" me to be happy and it helps to speed up the process of forgetting.


It also helps that the St. Lazarus Shrine is just beside my office. I can go there every lunchbreak to hear mass and sing to my heart's content since I'm a choir member there.


= = =


I've read somewhere that if you want to be happy, make someone happy, even if it's yourself.


At the office, what better way to make someone happy than to share snacks on a rainy workday!


In doing so, both parties were happy!


= = =


Thursday was particularly busy as our team was doing preparations for a lineup of training programs we will be facilitating.


We managed to finish the preliminaries and kidded about going out for the night to loosen up and recharge in anticipation of a more toxic Friday.

Girlfriends... post-movie
(as always, i'm the one not in the picture, hehehe!)



= = =



And I'm slowly and steadily picking up.



Myself, that is!

No comments: