Monday, October 01, 2007

After the End...

It happened here.

So, a couple of days have whizzed by and found me:

...changing my status from "in a relationship" to "single" in my Friendster profile.

...going from "contemplating my next move" to "where do broken hearts go?" to "counting the days" to "cold and empty" as my YM status.

...finding some form of comfort by attending the holy mass at St. Lazarus Shrine.

...listening to Typecast, The Cure and other local emo bands for another kind of comfort.




A couple of days have whizzed by and I'd like to think I'm on my way to getting better.

As Mae said, they don't call me Rocktsik for nothing.




Some quotes:

"Darating din ang araw na ipagpapasalamat ko rin ang araw na ito." (Someday, I'm gonna be thankful that this day had come)
-- told to a longtime friend during a bitchfest over the phone


"I may be a nutcase, but I'm a different case."
-- told to a buddy, assuring him that I'm gonna be fine


But here's the ultimate quote for this post:

"Every new beginning comes from some other beginning's end."
-- Semisonic (Closing Time)

No comments: